Saturday, April 30, 2005
Pass the Apple Bong.
posted by KKT at 7:47 AM
I think this has to be about one of the most endearing photos of Charlize Theron I've ever seen.
Apparently, this is an old school method that is gaining it's second wind of popularity, especially with the Oscar winning beautiful people.
Thursday, April 28, 2005
Going back to bed now, 2:03 AM
posted by KKT at 2:03 AM
Since i was a wee bit hungover yesterday, Husband and I hit the sack around 8:30 last night. Of course, at 1:00 in the morning, I'm wide awake. So I get up, let the girls out, and get on the net to check flights to Bangkok. These travel agents are driving me and Anita nuts. I guess because we are not flying out in the next 24 hours, we aren't a priority? We'll be booking ourselves tickets online in the next 8 hours. Hmph. That'll teach 'em!!
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Mean Drunk Girl.
posted by KKT at 12:56 PM
Anyone that has ever drank to excess with me knows that I can go from happy and silly to b*tch in 1.2 seconds. It happened last night and Husband was on the receiving end. Feel like crap today. He still loves me though. He's a good man.
Jim and Anita are back from Egypt. She says they had a great time and took tons of pictures.
The car is ready to be picked up!! 350 AED only, madam. I wonder, is it really fixed? For Sale signs are going out this weekend.
Getting hair colored tomorrow - yeah!! I am tempted to go brunette, but I know from past experience I'm best left blonde.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Stuff going on with moi:
posted by KKT at 2:39 PM
1. My car is in the shop AGAIN. I'm really freakin' tired of this "lemon" always breaking down, leaking, or some computer chip fritzing out. It's going up on the sale block as soon as we get it back. Hmph. What about a nice, simple Nissan Murano instead? My friend Ashley just got one and I think it's tiiiight.
2. I picked up some framing I had done of some pictures of DWC, and it's totally f'd. The frame is warped, so it doesn't hang flat against the wall AND the guy didn't put the matting I chose in the picture. He just chose one at random and when I questioned him, he had the audacity to tell me it was the same one I picked. Bastard.
3. I am suffering from Fallen Arches. I think. My left foot has been aching for three weeks and now I am in so much pain that I cannot walk barefoot on the floors. I went to buy some old lady arch supports from the pharmacy yesterday. Guess I'll be sporting the ol' running shoes around town for a while. Damn flip flops!!!
4. I'm pissed about the car. Who's gonna buy a broke down ol' X5? Huh? Who?!
5. STILL haven't heard anything about the job with the certain airline. I heard it will take 4-6 weeks for a response, but the waiting is killing me. Hello, it's been 24 days so far. At least I haven't received the automatic email saying, "We think you suck, better luck next time."
6. I am totally unmotivated to work-out. I should be geared up to lose some kilos considering I'm going on a cruise in July and will want to be laying out on the big boat, but it's not happening. Not to mention that I'd like to be a few less lbs before I go home - just because. Plus it's more fun to shop when your arse doesn't arrive three minutes after you enter the store.
7. I am totally stoked about going to Thailand with Jim and Anita. If the stupid travel agent would bother to return my calls and emails, I could get crackin' on booking the hotels. Still, I'm not going to let that get me down. Stoked for Thailand!